Saturday, August 16, 2014

Wow!  I've got to start blogging more often!

This week was a pretty decent week.  Lots of national auditions, and as Maurice Tobias says that's our job to audition. So thank you to Solid Talent-LA and Micaela Stepanovich for all the great opportunities.

I voiced a Pac 12 promo that will run in the upcoming month, many retail automotive ads, and I'm still having a great run of voicing the tags for the Marvel Universe Live show all across the country.

Working hard to increase marketing efforts for the fall.

That's about it for this week.

Have a great start to your week.

Be well,


  1. The post is written in a very good manner and it entails much useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks for this awesome post. It is extremely helpful for me.
    voice over needed

  2. what does "voice over" mean in a play script?
    Voice Over Service

  3. Hi I really appreciate all the great content you have here. I am glad I cam across it!
    voip for business

  4. It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    customer service procedures

  5. Good topic, this is going to help a lot of people get the whole concept
    Music Producer

  6. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. I Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!
    locución de vídeo